At Bibb Forest Farm, our sheep play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our lambs graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with cattle and our milking goats. We raise katahdin sheep and they tend to browse similarly to our milking goats preferring different forage than the cattle. They never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
Grass-fed lamb from Bibb Forest Farm, raised with love without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and stress-free environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses for the lambs to eat.
.90 lb aver, .95 lb aver, 1 lb aver, 1.25 lb aver
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sear, Grill, Sauté, Broil, Bake, Stew
Cooking Tips: Ground lamb makes excellent burgers, meatballs, tacos, cottage pie, kofta kebobs, and more!