At Bibb Forest Farm, our sheep play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our lambs graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with cattle and our milking goats. We raise katahdin sheep and they tend to browse similarly to our milking goats preferring different forage than the cattle. They never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey
2 lamb hearts of varying sizes
Grass-fed lamb from Bibb Forest Farm, raised with love without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and stress-free environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses for the lambs to eat.
Out of stock
.13 lb, .20 lb, .23 lb, .24 lb, .36 lb
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- 2 lamb hearts of varying size
- Lamb Heart is an excellent source of protein, riboflavin, Vitamin B12, and selenium along with phosphorus, zinc, copper, iron, and niacin. It is easy to see why our ancestors placed a high medicinal value on organ meats!
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Slow braised stuffed lamb hearts
Cooking Tips: Tough and low in fat takes well to quick cooking or long stewing.
We currently do not offer shipping on any of our meat products. We have listed our inventory online for pickup at one of our weekly markets/CSA pickup-points.
Currently our only pickup point is West End’s winter market located at Gayton Road Christian Church every Saturday 9-noon.
12050 Ridgefield Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23233
Please make a note if you want to pickup at a later date during checkout! Thank you ????