At Bibb Forest Farm, our cattle play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our cows graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with sheep and our milking goats. We raise commercial Angus that have never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A 100% grass fed and finished, stress-free lifestyle produces a delicious product.
.70 lb, .71 lb
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Cut from the short loin
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Comes in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Great on your grill or in a cast-iron pan!
We currently do not offer shipping on any of our meat products. We have listed our inventory online for pickup at one of our weekly markets/CSA pickup-points.
Currently our only pickup point is West End’s winter market located at Gayton Road Christian Church every Saturday 9-noon.
12050 Ridgefield Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23233
Please make a note if you want to pickup at a later date during checkout! Thank you!