At Bibb Forest Farm, our cattle play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our cows graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with sheep and our milking goats. We raise commercial Angus that have never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A 100% grass fed and finished, stress-free lifestyle produces a delicious product.
Grass Fed Beef Heart
$3.78 – $4.48
Grass-fed beef from Bibb Forest Farm, raised with love without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and stress-free environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses for the cattle to eat.
.58, .61, .54, .64
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Average 5.5 lb package
- Lean, flavorful and economic cut
- Comes in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Best when cooked quickly on the grill (try as kabobs) or seared in a pan. Can also be included in a stew.