At Bibb Forest Farm, our cattle play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our cows graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with sheep and our milking goats. We raise commercial Angus that have never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A 100% grass fed and finished, stress-free lifestyle produces a delicious product.
Grass Fed Beef Filet Mignon
$45.34 – $58.00
Cut from the tenderloin, most tender of cuts.
Grass-fed beef from Bibb Forest Farm, raised with love without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and stress-free environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses for the cattle to eat.
.56 lb, .70 lb, .74 lb, .84 lb, .96 lb
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Comes in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: No matter how you prepare filets they are sure to please.
Cooking Tips: Small and tender steak.