At Bibb Forest Farm, our cattle play an important role in our multi-species, holistic grazing program. Our cows graze in a flerd (flock and herd) along with sheep and our milking goats. We raise commercial Angus that have never receive antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or steroids. A 100% grass fed and finished, stress-free lifestyle produces a delicious product.
Grass Fed Beef Denver Steak
$1.60 – $6.40
Grass-fed beef from Bibb Forest Farm, raised with love without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and stress-free environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses for the cattle to eat.
.23, .10, .18, .32, .20, .12, .19, .17, .22, .24, .19, .21, .40, .32, .26, .29
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Cut from the chuck, well marbled
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Comes in an uncooked state
- Product of Bibb Forest Farm
- For best taste on frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: On the grill or stove-top
Cooking Tips: Cut from the chuck. Slice against the grain!